Mission, Vision, Values
Mission: Home Share Now cultivates mutually beneficial matches for home providers and home seekers to expand the possibilities for how we live.
Vision: Home Share Now allows people to live where and how they want:
- People have the tools to overcome barriers (economic, physical, and environmental) so they can achieve their full potential.
- Homes are energy efficient, resource consumption is communal, and the working landscape is protected by utilizing existing housing stock at its fullest potential.
- People age safely at home.
- People live happier lives.
- There is an affordable housing option for everyone.
We want to transform how people see shared housing.
- We strive to treat all people fairly and respectfully regardless of age, income, or need.
- We work with a professional, fun, collaborative, and quirky approach, encouraging learning of all kinds and by all parties along the way.
- We support and embrace individuality and uphold the freedom of choosing where and how to live.
- We impart creativity and flexibility in the work that we do while also understanding our limitations.
- We strive to nurture relationships and build trust-among staff, participants, funders and the community at large.
- We promote the responsible use of environmental resources.